Breakfast Organic Egg Muffin Cups with Assorted Vegetables
Enjoy a protein-packed, veggie-filled breakfast with these Organic Egg Muffin Cups. Made with pasture-raised eggs, cream, and an assortment of vegetables, these breakfast muffins are a convenient and nutritious start to your day. They are perfect for busy individuals and families and can be made in large batches and frozen for later use.
- 8 pasture-raised eggs
- 1/4 cup of cream
- 1 cup of baby Portobello mushrooms, diced
- 1 cup of diced tomatoes
- 1 cup of spinach or kale, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup of grated Pecorino cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil for greasing
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C). Grease the muffin tins with a bit of olive oil to prevent sticking.
2. In a skillet over medium heat, sauté the mushrooms, tomatoes, and spinach or kale until the vegetables are tender and the excess moisture has evaporated.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, cream, salt, and pepper until well combined.
4. Divide the sautéed vegetables evenly among the greased muffin cups.
5. Pour the egg mixture over the vegetables in each muffin cup, filling each about 3/4 of the way.
6. Sprinkle the top of each egg muffin with the grated Pecorino cheese.
7. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the eggs are set and the cheese is lightly browned and bubbly.
8. Let the muffins cool for a few minutes in the muffin tin before removing them. Serve warm.
These Breakfast Organic Egg Muffin Cups are an excellent option for those mornings when time is of the essence. They can be made in advance and frozen, providing a ready-to-go healthy breakfast option. Simply reheat in the microwave or oven when ready to eat. Packed with proteins from eggs and a bounty of nutrients from vegetables, these egg muffin cups make a delicious, convenient, and healthy start to any day. Enjoy!