Baked Chicken in Cherry Rosemary Sauce
Enjoy a burst of flavors with this healthy and delightful recipe featuring organic ingredients. It serves four, making it perfect for a family dinner or a small gathering.
- 4 organic chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons of organic coconut oil
- 1 cup of fresh organic cherries, pitted and halved
- 2 sprigs of fresh organic rosemary, plus extra for garnish
- 1/2 cup of organic chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons of balsamic glaze
- Aluminum foil
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. Season the chicken breasts generously with salt and pepper.
3. In a large oven-safe skillet, heat the coconut oil over medium heat.
4. Once the oil is hot, add the chicken breasts to the skillet. Sear each side for about 3-4 minutes until golden brown, then remove them from the skillet and set aside.
5. In the same skillet, add the cherries, rosemary, and chicken broth. Let the mixture simmer for a couple of minutes until the cherries start to soften.
6. Return the chicken breasts to the skillet, spooning some of the cherry-rosemary mixture over the top of each piece.
7. Cover the skillet with aluminum foil and place it in the preheated oven.
8. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and no longer pink in the middle.
9. Drizzle each chicken breast with balsamic glaze, garnish with extra rosemary sprigs, and serve immediately.
This baked chicken in cherry rosemary sauce not only looks appealing but also packs a nutritional punch. Organic ingredients ensure that you're getting all the goodness nature intended, while the coconut oil and balsamic glaze provide healthy fats and a sweet, tangy finish. Enjoy this delicious and wholesome meal with your loved ones!